Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bonster




Heyyy everyone. I'm Laura. I have to apologize for the less than flattering picture. I've been writing a paper all weekend, and I was at the Robins' Car Wash this morning.

I say I'm 20 to everyone who doesn't really know who I am. But I'm really 19. I've been playing ringette since I was 5 (yay only two years of bunnies), and I've played at both the A and AA level, always by choice. I've always played within my area, dear St. James, except for this year, my first year of Open, where I played out of the APFG. I've been part of Team Host once, but I was in Europe for the entire thing, so it doesn't count as much. I don't really coach. I kinda half managed the Belle A team under Kelly this year, but I had a lot of other things going on, and so I wasn't very good.

I am super pumped about the trip. Every time I talk about it to someone, I get that much more excited. I've done some basic clothes shopping, but that's really it. I've got shoe shopping to do, possibly picking up a DS for something to do on the 15 hour flight there and back (My bum! She will be numb!). I haven't been able to do a ton of planning yet, as I'm taking a spring course at university, and it has definitely taken up all my time and energy. I'm done tomorrow, so needless to say, my credit card will be much busier in the next few weeks.

Super looking forward to play! It can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment