Monday, June 28, 2010

28 days!!



Hey! I'm Nicole, and I have been playing ringette since I was in novice. I've mostly played out of my area of St. James my whole life, so it has been great because I don't have to go that far for practices. Last year I played for the Sliver Heights Belle A team.

I am one of the youngest going on the trip to Europe, at age 17. Even though my sister Jen is playing on the team, this is the first time I will be traveling internationally without my parents. I am really looking forward to traveling overseas because I've never been to Europe! Not looking forward to the long flight but can't wait for the ringette tourney and all the countries we get to visit. I must get a camera ASAP!

All the fundraising we have been doing is making me more and more excited to go away. I can't wait for the week before the 26th, to start packing and getting all the little things I need! Now, what do I need....... and what should I be waiting to buy when we are away is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment