Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"T" minus 33 days...


My name is Teresa Wells, commonly called 'T'. I've played ringette since Bunnies (that was a while ago!) and have been playing goalie religiously since second year novice. I've played from B level, to AA level, and have leveled out at A, with some of the best players around! I've had the honour of playing on a All-Star Team, as well as Team Manitoba and Team Host. As a player, I've never really had to play on a team that is not from my area (St. James), but as a goalie I've been called up to play with AA as well as open teams from all over Winnipeg.
This trip means so much to me, because Ringette is such a key point of my life. I'm so excited, but I haven't really done any planning... ... :3 but it's getting there! I still have to buy clothes for the trip, and I'm really excited to do some sightseeing! (as well as play!) My camera is going to get a better workout than my wallet thats for sure!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment