Wednesday, July 7, 2010

#9 Kelsey


My name is Kelsey and I am 20 years old. I have played Ringette for 14 years. I played mostly on A teams in my years of playing Ringette. I never really had a home team to play on when I was younger; I have been bounced around from River East to Transcona since I was 11. I did however find a home in St. James with a wonderful team and awesome people. The highlight of my Ringette career, beside this trip, would have to be when I went to Westerns.

To prepare for this trip so far I have bought a money belt and a toiletry bag. I also replaced my gloves because my old ones were missing the palms. I am most looking forward to going to Prague and the actual tournament.



*Note from Coach Kelly: sorry for the delay in posts. Hope to get back on track asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment