Friday, July 23, 2010

#11 Jen

Hello everyone my name Jen and I m 19 years old! I have been playing ringette for probably about 10 years! I originally started playing in Calgary and hated every minute of it! Once my family moved to Winnipeg it took a lot of convincing for me to play again but I am so happy I continued to play or I would not be going on this trip! I can't
wait to go!
Last year I took the year off from ringette and travelled to Germany to be an au pair! I worked for a German family with 7 children, just out of Stuttgart (which is 2 hours away from Munich). It was very overwhelming at first, but my family was very welcoming and spoke perfect english which was extremely helpful! I have to say it was a great experience and I learned so much!
I am so excited to be going back to Europe especially with such a fun group of girls! I cant believe we are leaving in just three days i don't where the time has gone, need to start packing but.... i know that is not going to be started till the very last night! Oh man Diane is going to kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment