Wednesday, July 7, 2010

#13 Megan


My name is Megan Mankewich. I just turned 18 years old and have played ringette for 13 years now. I am from the Interlake so I have played on teams out of Warren and Stonewall. I have also played in St. James and I also played Magic AA for a year.

I have coached my sisters team for a couple years and time keep when the warren arena needed. Throughout most of the winter I am constantly in and out of arenas. The people I have met throughout playing this sport are incredible people and getting the chance to travel with them to Eurpore, is a great opportunity. This trip is going to be an experience of a life time and I am super excited for it.

As for preparing I have not done much. I got a nice light weight suitcase as a grad present and a money belt that was used when some of my class mates travelled to Europe over spring break. For the most part I will probably be super rushed a few days before the trip to get ready. I have never travlled out of North America so this will be a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment