Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ice Bar! - July 28th

By Nicole M

Being underage. Not a problem when you were with a bunch of 18-20 year olds. Marri, Steph, Kelly B, coach Kelly, Reanne, Nicole, Megan, Teresa, Laura, Breanne, Bethany, Taylor, Tricia, and myself all went into an ice bar. The bar was pretty sweet! Even though Breanne and I were underage here we still got to drink. A bunch of 18 year olds went infront of us and got ID'd but when I went up and told them I left mine at home and the girl said that "it was fine" haha. We went into a waiting room where they gave us jackets with furry hoods and mitts. Once we got into the bar, the music was blasting and everyone just got so excited and happy! (Breanne wasn't complaining) The walls and bar were made outta ice and there was an ice sculpture you can take pictures in. The cups were made of ice and looked like giant ice cubes. The straws were made out of black licorice but I didn't like mine so I gave mine to Kelly. I'm sure my mom would have loved them. Taylor got a sprite to drink and they put a glow in the dark food colouring in it so it was glowing green. It was so neat. Her tongue glowed too.

Well after we were done our drinks, we were pretty much ice cubes ourselves as we were wearing shorts, sandels and tank tops underneath our jackets. Good times at the Ice Bar! I would highly suggest it if you've ever been that you make your way over to one because they are awesome.

Current Location: Stockholm Sweden
Current Local Time: 5:00pm, Wednesday July 28th



No comments:

Post a Comment