Tuesday, July 13, 2010

#25 Rayanne L .. 13 days left!! :D




hihi, my name's Rayanne L.! I recently turned 18 and I am the newest (and last, I think) member to join the Manitoba Inferno team :) woo!

I have been playing ringette for 9(or so) years now, and have played at all levels. I played 3 years with the Eastman AA Flames, and the remainder of the years with Lorette or Grunthal. I'm so excited to go to Finland and play the sport I love in a completely new place! It'll be my first time out of Canada. :)

Unfortunately, I haven't started packing yet, so I should probably get on that. The only thing I do have is a money belt, which thankfully my friend's mom is letting me borrow! (Thanks RobbyIrv!).

I remember when Kelly invited me to join the team, and how excited I was then, with MONTHS to go before the departure date. Now that its only 13 days away, its hard to contain my excitement! Thanks mom & dad for everything and letting me go, love you! Go Inferno.

No comments:

Post a Comment