Thursday, July 22, 2010

#5 Bethany



Hey everyone!
So my name is Bethany, I'm 19 years old and I have played ringette for 11 years, but took the year off last year to coach the Silver Heights Belle A with Kelly. I'm very excited to be playing because coaching is awesome but it's tough to be watching and not being able to be on the ice and play the sport I love so much. All the girls going are so amazing and talented you couldn't have asked for a better group. Lets kick some european butt! :)

I am so not prepared for leaving but I have lists of everything I need to bring and pack, I just haven't got around to getting it all together so this weekend will be a bit of a gongshow trying to gather everything and spend time with those who aren't lucky enough to come with me :)

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the plane ride. I'm not a fan of flying and I just pray that I can sleep on the way there because our first day will be a very full and long day! So wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Luck!!! Taylor's in the same boat. Maybe you can keep each other distracted so you forget about the flight. Trish

    ReplyDelete