Tuesday, July 20, 2010

#18 Chelsea


Hi there, my name is Chelsea K. I am 19 years old and have been playing ringette since I was 8. Back then I couldn't skate or do anything with a ring.. so it's pretty hard to believe that all these years of playing has led me on a trip to Europe!! I have played out of St. James my whole life, this year I played for Silver Heights Belle A Stars!

It's still so hard for me to believe that I will be on a different continent in 7 days!! I've always wanted to go to Europe, but who would've thought that ringette would take me there! I'm lucky to get to experience this trip with some of my best friends, Mom and radical teammates. Since my mom is coming.. she is pretty much going psycho about packing and preparing for our departure, where as I have not done a thing. I'm pretty excited to buy some new shoes this week, and of course my money bag.. My mom just got one from winners that she's pretty stoked about. Can't have pick pocketers picking my pocket!!

I'm most looking forward to going to Germany.. but I really think every city we go to will be absolutely unreal. I will make sure to report back with a lot of pictures for all of your little eyes to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment