Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 1- Winnipeg Toronto dusseldorf STOCKHOLM!!!




By breann

As per usual going to toronto I cried taking off and leaving. I felt the. Plane ride was very short and time flew by. This could be because ray and I sat together and laughed the whole time. Once in Toronto we all went off and had lunch. I had a great lunch at a place called casey's with Nicole m, ray, magan, Jen, nic r, Chelsea and jazz. After our supposed to be 4 he layover our flt to dusseldorf was delayed by an hour. I was not very happy about this because I hate flying enough as it is. I hated the 7.5hr plane ride. Not only because I had to try to sleep on this plane but the seats were small and squishy. The flight was long and uncomfortable, and most of us barely slept. We had a funny flight attendant who had classic German white blond hair that was all shaved except his bangs. Dad you should try out that hair style!
I found the turbulence bad on that flt but I really hate flying so it might not have been so bad.
On a happy note, the sunrise was so beautiful.
Anyways, family if you're reading this see you soon, I miss you guys!

Note from coach kel: everyone made it safe and sound with only a few minor hiccups. We'll try to post some pics later and get the next post about our first day in Stockholm
After our practice.
Current time 4:45pm tuesday July 27
Current location Stockholm, Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment