Sunday, July 11, 2010

#12 Steph



Hi everyone! My name is Steph and my blog is only 11 days late (sorry kelly!) I am 20 years old and attend the University of Manitoba.

I started out as a figure skater but quit when I was 8 and I've been playing ringette ever since. I have played at the AA and A level, out of APFG, for 12 years now. I have had the privilege to be apart of Team Manitoba twice,Team Host as well as being placed on the All Star team at the Western Canadian Ringette Championships. I have coached in the past but have been mostly instructing ringette at various camps all over Winnipeg for the past 4 years as a full time job and even made a trip up to Thompson, MB.

I can't believe the trip is only TWO weeks away.. It seems like yesterday when Coach Kelly first asked me if I was interested in traveling to Europe to play. I am very excited.
If you know me, you probably won't be surprised when I tell you I haven't done much planning for the trip yet but I have big plans for the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment