Friday, July 23, 2010

"3 DAYS!!!" - Taylor



Hey! My name is Taylor, most people call me Tay. I'm going on this trip as an honorary player. I'm 10 years old- almost 11. I've only been playing for 4 years, but play in winter, spring, and summer camps, so it feels longer. I started ringette when I was 7, played 1 year each at bunnies and novice and age advanced to petite at 9. I was hoping to age advance again this year to play with that same team since I've had 2 years of petite, but now I'm looking forward to the merge and trying out for an awesome A team. This is my first trip overseas (mom's too), and I feel special to have been picked out of all the junior players. I'm looking forward to the ferry cruise between Finland and Sweden, but not so much to the plane rides. To get ready for the trip I got some new clothes, new backpack, books and stuff for the plane, and emptied out the memory card on my camera. I've asked for early birthday money so that I can buy a cool new ringette stick in Finland.

No comments:

Post a Comment